Write the answers to the following questions in your journal:
1. What happens when you let fear drive your decisions? Be specific.
2. Write about three occasions when you were brave. What were you initially afraid of? How did you overcome the fear? What happened?
3. When in your life have you regretted being brave? What stopped you from taking a leap?
4. What have been some concrete and specific pay-offs in your life for being daring?
5. If you were the heroine, not victim of your own story, what would you do differently this month to show courage?
Read our full feature on small acts of bravery by Rowena Coleman here.