Bored of breakfast in a rush? Prepare yourself these fresh and vitamin-filled layered berry pots the night before.
- Serves: 4
- Preperation: 15 minutes
- 75g/3oz muesli
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 100ml/31/2fl oz freshly squeezed orange juice or from a carton
- 500g/1lb 2 oz carton coconut or honey flavoured Greek style yogurt
- 350g/12oz strawberries, hulled
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 100g/4oz blackberries
- Few extra strawberries, hulled, sliced
1. Mix the muesli, goji berries and orange juice together then spoon half the mixture into the base of 4 x 370g/121/2oz clip top or screw topped jam jars. Top with a layer of yogurt.
2. Roughly chop then mash the strawberries with a fork. Mix with the chia seeds and spoon over the top of the yogurt.
3. Cover with most of the remaining muesli then the yogurt. Sprinkle with the blackberries, a few extra sliced strawberries and the rest of the muesli. Clip or screw on the lids and serve now, or chill until ready to serve.
Not a fan of muesli? Simply stir the strawberry and chia mix and whole blackberries into your favourite flavoured yogurt.
Recipe courtesy of seasonalberries.co.uk