What's really stopping you from loving your work?
Have you ever stepped on the work treadmill every morning and thought ‘there has to be another way’? What if you gave yourself a little space to explore your inner yearnings and create a new vision and future for your working life? The first step is to look at what is not working in your career.
I’m Suzy Walker, a career coach, and Editor-in-Chief of Psychologies magazine – not only have I changed career 3 times but also coached 100s of people to make the leap and create the career they really want. How do you know it’s time to make a change? Here’s how:
5 ways to know it’s TIME to make a change
· You dread going to work every day but you do it because it pays the bills.
· You’re surrounded at work by people who complain and gossip
· You know that you have hidden potential.
· You always feel busy at work but never feel satisfied or fulfilled
· You feel a vague sense of discontent even in your happiest moments.
Don't despair! Take our test and discover what's really stopping you from loving your work.