One reader can win this amazing, transformative weekend of relaxation and holistic health at the lovingly restored Grade 1 Listed Davenport House, which has recently welcomed chef Tom Kerridge to run the in-house catering facility.
Set in a welcoming and nurturing environment, this experience will suit anyone wishing to delve deeper into yoga, start a cleansing process or give a boost to their health; or simply treat themselves to some well-earned time out. Guests are encouraged do as much or as little as they please, dip into classes, book additional massages, Reiki and other treatments, enjoy the peace and space of the picturesque estate and indulge in the healthiest way possible.
All entrants that do not win can also each receive a discounted rate (10%) at this retreat (17 to 19 January 2020) or the next retreat at the same property in March 2020. To ensure you receive this fabulous discount, you must opt in to receiving information from Yoga Moves in the box at the bottom of the article (you can opt out at any time) when you submit your entry. You will then be contacted by Yoga Moves shortly after the competition closes.
Included in the prize:
- Yoga - approximately nine hours of yoga asana, including Hatha, Ashtanga, Yin and Vinyasa Flow (beginner’s and intermediate classes will run simultaneously).
- Meditation and yoga nidra.
- Yogic cleansing practices.
- Fire pit cleanse – a beautiful ceremony for letting go of something that no longer serves you.
- Accommodation –in one of five gorgeously cosy cottages within the grounds with the option to upgrade to luxury rooms in the main house or bring a friend for a discounted rate (10%).
- Meals – food is delicious, vegan and thoughtfully prepared by Tom Kerridge and his team of dedicated chefs. There are two courses for each meal.
- All snacks and drinks are also included.
- It's worth noting that is an alcohol-free weekend.
The weekend has been designed by a team from local organisation, Yoga Moves, which creates unique and moving yogic experiences in exciting spaces, from classes to events and retreats. Prices start at £450 for shared accommodation.
For more information, to view the brochure or to book click here. Or email email@example.com or call Vicki on 07790 280 066.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Treatments are not included.
- Travel to the venue is not included.
- 10% off for every reader that opts into receive informations from Yoga Moves.
- The prize and discounted rate is exclusive to Psychologies readers .
- The prize and discount can be used for the 17 to 19 January 2020 retreat or transferred to the March retreat on 8 to 10 March 2020.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, enter your details below by midnight on November 30.