To celebrate the publication of this year’s most uplifting new book, Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss, VINTAGE BOOKS and THE ZEST LIFE are giving you the chance to win a two-day retreat in the beautiful Welsh countryside, along with a copy of the book.
The Zest Life offer some of the UK’s best yoga retreats, giving you exactly what you need to feel inspired and rejuvenated. One lucky winner will be able to choose from The Zest Life’s two-day spring sensation, winter warmer or autumn recharge retreats, worth £430. For more information on The Zest Life retreats visit thezestlife.co.uk
To be in with a chance of winning simply fill in your details below by midnight on 28 February 2019. Best of luck!
Additional terms and conditions:
- The prize for the winner is a hardback copy of Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss, 9781784742539 and one of the following two-night yoga retreats provided by The Zest Life: spring sensation, winter warmer or autumn recharge. This includes two nights accommodation with shared bathroom, four yoga and meditation sessions, yoga equipment use, vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner, unlimited fruit, teas, coffee and fruit water, two guided coastal/countryside walks at the Plas Cadnant Estate, Anglesey. Valid for retreats from 01.03.2019 - 31.12.2019. All dates are subject to availability. In the event that you cannot make the available dates, no alternative dates will be possible and VINTAGE reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner. The winners are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas or other travel documentation. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Not included in the prize: travel to and from the retreat, meals other than described or any additional costs incurred.
- The winner’s details will be passed on to VINTAGE and The Zest Life in order to fulfil the prize.
- Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.