Foodies Festival showcases the best of British culinary talent, with a vast array of artisan and award-winning producers and a Street Food Village, along with food and drink masterclasses led by top chefs, bakers and nutritionists.
Meet Michelin-starred chefs and MasterChef winners in the Chefs' Theatre and Great British Bake Off winners in the Cakes and Desserts Theatre.
With a new healthy living focus, grow your own inspiration, creative summer workshops, a drinks theatre, children's cookery school and a bigger live music stage, Foodies Festival is a great day out for friends and family.
Foodies Festival launched in 2005 with a single event at an Edinburgh hotel after founder Sue Hitchen noticed a gap in the market. Over the last 12 years Foodies Festival has expanded across the UK and is now the largest food and drink festival in the UK.
Foodies Festival highlights:
- The art of health living and a balanced lifestyle
- Grow your own inspiration
- Brand new creative summer workshops
- Michelin-starred, celebrity and top local chefs cooking in the Chefs' Theatre
- More award-winning producers than ever before
- Champagne, wine, gin, rum and craft beer masterclasses
- Live music from local bands at the Unsigned Music Awards Stage
- Burlesque baker Charlotte White and pâtisserie chefs whipping up summer bakes in the Cake & Dessert Theatre
Tickets for Foodies Festival are available now, here. Tickets start from £10.
Foodies Festival 2017 venues and dates:
- Brighton, Hove Lawns: April 29, 30 and May 1
- Bristol, The Downs: May 12, 13 & 14
- London, Syon Park: May 28, 29 & 30
- Newcastle, Exhibition Park: June 2, 3, 4
- Birmingham, Cannon Hill Park: June 23, 24 & 25
- London, Blackheath Common: July 7, 8, 9
- Cheshire, Tatton Park: July 14, 15 & 16
- Edinburgh, Inverleith Park: August 4, 5 & 6
- London, Alexandra Palace: 26, 27 & 28
- Oxford, South Parks: September 1, 2, 3
Find out more about Foodies Festival in this video:
VIP tickets include a welcome glass of bubbly, use of the VIP area with a private bar and refreshments, priority entry to food and drink masterclasses, exclusive new VIP-only food and drink masterclasses, showguide and a tote goody bag to take home, worth up to £48 per ticket.
To be in with a chance of winning one of four pairs of VIP tickets to Foodies Festival at a location of your choice in 2017, enter your details below by midnight on 7 March. Good luck!