This Stillness Retreat, taking place between 17-19 February, includes three workshops a day at West Lexham retreat centre, where you can follow the wisdom of our stillness experts to reclaim a sense of wellness and connection in your life.
Dr Tamara Russell is a neuroscientist, author, clinical psychologist, martial arts expert and leading mindfulness trainer. She has helped people all around the world to transform their lives using her groundbreaking techniques.
Her book, Mindfulness In Motion, is a guide to integrating mindfulness into every moment in life.
Chris Connors is a meditation teacher, coach, creative director and motivational speaker. He is the founder of Modcon, a curated platform exploring the mindful, innovative and graceful.
Chris inspires people to improve their lives, and ignite passion and purpose through entering a state of stillness.
As well as being editor of Psychologies, Suzy Greaves is also a coach and author. Hailed as one of ‘the top 10 gurus to change your life’ by the Daily Mail, she has written the best-selling Making The Big Leap, named one of the top 10 life-changing books of the year by The Independent On Sunday.
Suzy will explore how we can give attention to space and quiet by creating a regular practice.
The retreat includes:
- At least three daily workshops between 1.5 to 2 hours each
- Morning meditation sessions
- Learning to meditate, if this is new to you
- Tai chi and movement sessions
- Creative sessions, including writing and dance
- Coaching sessions* (in small groups)
- Fresh, locally sourced, nutritious food
- An opportunity to experience stillness in beautiful natural surroundings
- Ample free time to rest, or enjoy the gardens at West Lexham
- Accommodation in a stunning setting
- Being part of a growing community of like-minded people
*Additional one-on-one sessions with facilitators available (booked separately).
Accommodation & food
There is all kinds of accommodation on offer at the beautiful West Lexham in Norfolk, from en-suite rooms in the main barn, to holiday cottages and treehouses.
Fresh meals will be served three times a day, with a focus on optimum nutrition for any type of diet.
Prices for the weekend start from £375pp for twin/double occupancy.
Early-bird discounts are available, starting from £360. To book, visit nowliveevents.org/retreats, where you can find a link to westlexham.org.
Watch a video of NOW and Psychologies at Wilderness Festival here: