Makes eight to ten.
• 16 teaspoons T2 Packs a Peach
• 700 ml/23.6 fl oz boiling water
• 4 tablespoons honey
• ½ lemon, juiced
• 150 g/5.2 oz fresh or frozen raspberries
• Add the tea to the infuser of a 1L teapot, add boiling water and infuse for 30 minutes. Remove the infuser, add honey and lemon juice and stir well to dissolve. Place in the fridge to cool completely.
• Meanwhile, mash raspberries with the back of a fork, then stir into the cooled tea mixture. Pour the mixture into the ice pop moulds.
• Transfer to a freezer until frozen. Enjoy!
Note: If using a conventional ice pop mould, place the lid on securely and freeze. If using unconventional moulds, allow the mixture to freeze until they begin to set (roughly 1 hour, depending on size), then insert sticks and return to freezer to set completely.